Rudy Project Rydon Frozen Ash Frame & RX Direct Prescription Clip
- BenefitsThe main benefits of Direct Clips are:
- Whats in the Box
Rydon Frozen Ash RX Direct Clips allow opticians to easily refine the edges of corrective lenses in their own laboratories without the use of complex cutting machinery. The Rydon RX Direct Clip accommodates an expanded prescription parameter range, and maintains the wide field of vision necessary for performance eyewear Rudy Project’s Direct Clips have the same curvature as our sport frames, so opticians will need to use a specific optical design for curved lenses. Nylon mounting makes use of high-resistance materials, suitable for withstanding the stress of sports use. Thanks to patented smart mounting system, this solution offers the versatility of interchangeable clear and sun RX lenses in the same frame.
- Easy to mount and interchangeable
- Allows opticians to edge prescription lenses in the office
- Perfect for low to mid prescription powers
- Ideal for contact lens wearers who want another option for when eyes become irritated
- High versatility of interchangeable clear and sun RX lenses in the same frame
- Base 8 Direct Clips
- Take the sunglasses and direct rx clip to your local optometrist
- You can then discuss what lens tint you require and lens coating
- The Clip will take single vision or progressive vision
The cost of getting your script placed into the lens depends on many variation which include
- Single vs Progressive Vision- progressive vision is general double the price of single vision
- Lens tint - lenses that do NOT change colour such as a smoke grey are the cheapest as to transparent lenses etc. The cost increases with different types of transition or photochromic lenses as to polarized lenses.
- Lens Coating is another application that is applied to protect the lenses of add layers such as "anti-reflective" coatings. All coatings increase the prices
- Lens materials - there are also different lens materials, cheap, medium or high end.
- Cost for just scripting your lens can be $300 - $900 depending on the above
- Sunglass Frame
- Direct RX Clip
- Hard Case
- Soft carry case