- All Styles
- Defender Cycling Sunglasses
- Rydon Cycling Sunglasses
- Rydon Slim Cycling Sunglasses
- Tralyx Cycling Sunglasses
- Tralyx Slim Cycling (New Narrow Frame)
- Tralyx XL Cycling Sunglasses
- Fotonyk cycling Sunglass
- Agon Cycling Sunglasses
- Sintryx Cycling Sunglasses
- Stratofly Cycling Sunglasses
- Noyz Cycling Sunglasses
- Rydon Ironman Triathlon Sunglasses
- Rydon Slim Ironman Sunglasses
- Tralyx Triathlon Sunglasses
- Tralyx XL Triathlon sunglasses
- Tralyx Slim Ironman Triathlon (New Narrow Frame)
- Fotonyk Triathlon Sunglasses
- Agon Ironman Triathlon Sunglasses
- Sintryx Triathlon Sunglasses
- Stratofly Ironman Triathlon Sunglasses
- Running Sunglasses
- Golf Sunglasses
- Shooting Sunglasses
- Fishing Sunglasses
- Sailing Sunglasses
- Mountain Bike Sunglasses
- Outdoor/Mountain Sunglasses
- Tennis Sunglasses
- Skiing Sunglasses and Skiing Goggles
- Rowing sunglasses
- Cricket Sunglasses
- Cycling Sunglasses
- Rydon Photochromic Sunglasses
- Rydon Slim Photochromic Sunglasses
- Defender Photochromic Sunglasses
- Tralyx Photochromic Sunglasses
- Tralyx Slim Photochromic Sunglasses
- Tralyx XL Photochromic Sunglasses
- Sintryx Photochromic Sunglasses
- Fotonyk Photochromic Sunglasses
- Agon Photochromic Sunglasses
- Stratofly Photochromic Sunglasses
- Photochromic Sunglasses
Anti Glare Polarized Sunglasses
- Rydon Polarized 3FX HDR Sunglasses
- Rydon Slim Polarized 3FX HDR Sunglasses
- Tralyx Polarized
- Sintryx Polarized 3FX HDR Sunglasses
- Fotonyk Polarized 3FX HDR Sunglasses
- Spinair 56
- Spinair 57
- Spinair 58
- Spinhawk Polarized
- Agon Polarized Photochromic Sunglasseds
- Zyon Polarized Photochromic Sunglasses
- Airgrip Polarized
- Anti Glare Polarized Sunglasses
- Sports Readers Lens & Frames Complete
- Lifestyle Sunglasses
Lenses & Accessories
Replacement for All models
- Rydon Lens
- Rydon Sports Readers / Bifocals
- Rydon Slim Lenses
- Defender Lenses
- Tralyx Lenses
- Tralyx SX Lenses
- Tralyx XL Lenses
- Agon Lens
- Zyon Lenses
- Fotonyk Lenses
- Stratofly lenses
- Stratofly SX Lenses
- Guardyan Lenses
- Noyz Lens
- Magster Lens
- Klonyx Ski Goggle Lenses
- Kalybro Snow Goggle Lenses
- Motorcross Lenses
- Revenge Lens
- Genetyk Lens
- Proflow Lenses
- Airblast Lenses
- Ability Lenses
- Ryzer XL Lens
- Swifty Lenses
- Replacement for All models
- Coloured Temple Kits
- Ski Goggles
- Narrow Fitting
- Nose Pads
- Helmets and Goggles
- Rudy Apparel
- Best Sellers
- Recent Arrivals
Australia Consumer Warranty Claim Form for Sunglasses and Goggles or lenses
WARNING: Rudy Project will NOT warrant, inspect or accept any Rudy Project sunglasses purchase from:
- Bike Bug
- Vision Direct or
- Wiggle / UK Web sites
Rudy Project sunglasses, lenses and ski goggles are warranted by Rudy Project Australia/New Zealand for TWO years from date of purchase against defects in materials and/or workmanship. Rudy Project Australia will replace or repair at our option, with proof of purchase, any Rudy Project sunglasses ski goggles found to be defective during the warranty period. For this warranty to apply purchases must have been made in Australia or New Zealand from an authorized Rudy Project dealer or erudy.com.au and proof of purchase is required. Purchases made online through unauthorized dealers and/or auctions (ie. eBay) or Bike Bug, Cycling Express, Vision Direct Or UK Web sites are not covered under our International warranty. Only authentic Rudy Project products will be warranted. This warranty shall not apply to any defects or damage caused by improper or unreasonable use of the product.
If you have received a Rudy Project package and the bar codes have been taken off the front of the box then Rudy Project International will NOT warrant this product.
FAQ that will not be warranted:
- Impactx lenses are NOT scratch proof and Rudy Project will not warrant any lenses with scratches. Rudy Project offer the RLG programme HERE.
- Silicon nose pads over time will wear out and will NOT be replaced under warranty. Order replacement nose pads from HERE.
- I was “just putting my frames on my head and my frame broke” will not be warranted as Rudy Project frames do not break. 99.9% of the time the frame is mistreated, stepped on, run over, or in a crash.
- Suntan cream, oils, sweat, salts can affect any sunglass brand in the world. If your lens has been affected by these, Rudy Project will NOT treat this as a warranty.
This is normal wear and tear and you can order replacement nose pads HERE.
- Corrosion to aluminum temple arms and logos is not a warranty. This is caused by heavy sweating or use in open seawater and NOT cleaned with plain fresh water after use.
If you have a warranty, here’s what to do:
Provide your contact info and a description of what happened to your Rudy Project frame, Lens or Goggle. Then send this sheet along with your product to the address below for warranty inspection. All returns that do not have all the necessary information on this form completed will be delayed up to two weeks and may be returned back to you without notice.
Rudy Project Warranties
PO BOX 312
Mascot, NSW, 1460,
The return of the product via post or courier is paid by the consumer/user.
Rudy Project Australia / New Zealand will not be liable for packages going missing. Ensure you track your parcel.
If your frame or lens IS found to be defective it will be replaced with the same one or to a similar frame or upgraded.
If your frame is NOT defective, we’ll call you with the options available to you at that time. Please make sure your phone number above is an accurate DAY TIME number that can be used to reach you during normal business hours or this will result in an extended delay in processing your return. In most cases we can replace parts or change over to a replacement model at a discounted cost depending on the model you have.
Rudy Project styles and models constantly change over the years. We generally keep parts for over a year from the models discontinued date but after that we cannot help in replacement spare parts or lenses but will do everything to help you keep in Rudys.
*Please allow 10-14 working days for the processing and delivery of your warranty claim. Incomplete forms will result in delayed processing.
If you have any questions relating to warranties please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org