- WHY RX CLIPS?
- ORDERING MADE EASY
- POWER GUIDE
An adaptable option to fit most Rudy Project frame styles. RX Clips are easy to insert/remove into the frame making them portable, and allowing you to own multiple frame styles while using the same optical insert. The use of an insert option ensures your valuable script lens is protected by the poly sunglass lens which it sits behind and makes cleaning so easy. It's perfect if you need a flexible solution for wearers who own more than one pair of Rudy frames, or like to mix it up and interchange with wearing contact lenses. The Standard RX Prescription clip works with the following models
- Rydon and Rydon Slim
The optical RX clip is semi-rimless with NO frame around the bottom of the lens. Fitment is close to the plano (non-prescription) lens in your frame ensuring a seamless / sleek look without optical compromise.
Simply select your Rudy Project eyewear model with the preferred lens tint. Add the RX Clip to the shopping cart and check out.
Once you receive your order, take the elements (frame and clip) to your preferred optometrist or visit one of our recommended specialist Rudy Project Optometrists.
The optometrist will then ensure your script is up to date and proceed with the fitting and cutting of your scripted lens to be placed into the clip.
Prescription RX clips can take up to -3 combined power in both - and + scripts and can be fitted for single vision or progressive/multi focal scripts. A comprehensive range of material and lens coating options are available to meet your personal or budget needs.
Example for RX clip + Rydon + Scripted lens
- Rydon frame = $225 for smoke lenses to $319 for Photochromic lenses and $369 for Polarized lenses
- RX prescription clip = $120.00
- Creating your personalised RX scripted clip = $150 - $650
- Price variables:
- Single vision or multi-focal
- Lens coatings – several choices available
- Lens material. A powerful prescription may require a hi-index more expensive 'thinner' lens. Some scripted lens material delivers enhanced optical clarity over industry-standard entry-level priced 'polycarbonate' lenses